Friday, June 26, 2020

Challenges and Achievements in Sales


Those days when i am handling Production and sales also  one day (02/Sep/2012) i went XXXXXXX area  rounding street to street i found the Bake max  i saw near by that place they have 2 ”4wheeler” vehical and morethen 15 ”2wheeler” vehical,so just i went and asked to security meet the manager , he said to me Do want  meet GM sir,  i sad yes, so Mr.XYZ  given the appoinement
Then i want and meet  Mr.XYZI asked to met GM Sir?, he sad  I not looking GM !
That time I really scared and  felt bad , because why I asking that questing  once more cabin is also there, so, I thought it was GM sir room.
I felt he is the Asst Manager and GM is next room,
Finlay I introduced about myself and Company profile  after that he sad it good concepts and I am also thinking  like this type of services need to require in market , he said that , my Brain is working on right way ,

After that I am getting some issue like  
there staff not accepted our services 
Budget issues 
there management not accepted our services
After that no. of follow-ups with customer finally they are singed the agreement  on 11/11/13 

No comments:

Post a Comment